Suppose you’ve to book cab every single day to travel to your workplace—
—You have to put your home address every time.
But now, you don’t need to add your home address . You just have to set the home address on the google map once, and then you don’t need to type it again.
Yes! Google Map Is Providing This Awesome Feature Free Of Cost !!!
You can mark your home address on google maps through two ways:
- Mobile phone
Mark Your Home on Google Map Through Your Mobile Phone
Following steps are involved in marking your home on google map through mobile phone.
- Open Google Map: Tap the google map app from your mobile phone.
- Log in From Account: Login from your account while tapping the google map. If you’re not log in remember to enter your email id and password.
- Click on The Menu Bar: You will see a menu-bar on the upper -left corner of the app. Tap on the menu-bar, and you will see a list of sub-categories.
- Click On “Add A Missing Place“: Click on an add a missing place. You will quickly see this near the bottom of the menu. By clicking on this, you will find another option, i.e., “Add a place.”
- Type the Place’s Name: At the top of the screen, you will see the option of “Name.” Here you can write the name of the area (where you are living).
- Type the Address: After adding the name of the place comes another option, i.e., “Type the address.” In this, you have to add complete details of your home address (street no, city, state, ZIP code if required).
NOTE: The More Information You Will Add About Your Address, The More Quickly Google Will Verify and Recognize Your Place Address.
- Enter Other Related Information: You can also add additional relevant information like phone number, website, hours, etc.
- Click on send: You will find “send” on the top-right corner of the mobile screen. After tapping this, your request has been submitted to google.
You will receive confirmation mail whether your request has been submitted or not in few days
Mark Your Home on Google Map Through Your Computer (Desktop Version)
- Open Google Map: Open this URL link https://www.google.com/maps from your browser. Sign in before visiting google map; you can also add your email address and password after opening the above mention URL link.
- Tap on The Menu: A menu will pop out when you click on the top-left corner of the page.
- Add A Missing Place: After tapping menu, you will list a list of sub-categories. Tap on the “add a missing place.”
- Add a name of the area: After tapping “add a missing place,” you will see another option, i.e., Add a name. Here you have to mention the name of the place where you are currently living.
- Add the Home Address: After adding a place, you also have to provide your complete home address. This can also include other information like state, code, etc.
NOTE: You can also add other relevant information as well.
- Tap on Submit: The last thing you have to do is to click on submit and then wait for the google to verify your location.